Man on the Street Video Production
Due 2/10 at 2pm sharp! No exceptions!
You will go out on the streets on 2/3 and pose an interesting question to people and record video and audio of their answers. On 2/10 you will edit the best answers together so the piece is 2 minutes long.
Shoot just the person who is answering the question.
Here are the requirements:
- At least 8 SOT’s (soundbites of people expressing opinions)
- Make sure the question is clear either through audio or a title.
- Best composition, exposure, color balance and focus possible. No shaky video.
- Best audio possible.
- Clean, precise editing technique
- Appropriate subject matter
Composition of camera shots – 15 pts
Color Balance/Focus – 15 pts
Exposure – 15 pts
Audio levels/ Audio mix – 15pts
Editing technique – 20 pts
Editorial content – 20 pts